Do you have an open reel tape that your band recorded in 1977? Would you like to be able to hear those tunes, but don’t have a reel to reel, nor want to spend a lot of money buying a reel to reel?
If you are looking to have an open reel tape or cassette transferred to a digital format or burned to CD, look no further! Owner Maurizio owns several tape decks of various formats from 4-track-multitrack to 2-track masters. He also owns several cassette decks, with all decks maintained and calibrated for the best sound quality.
Various output formats are available, such as MP3, AIFF, and FLAC. A digital copy is always provided, even if a physical copy, like CD is requested. We can also make copies from tape to tape in all the mentioned analog formats, for those that wish to archive onto a fresh tape.
For inquiries please see the contact page.
Formats we are able to transfer are:
- 1/4″ 4 track, 2 channel, @3.75ips, 7.5ips, and 15ips, up to 10.5″ reels, with Dolby B, dbx I, or dbx II
- 1/4″ 4 track, 4 channel, @7.5ips and 15ips, up to 10.5″ reels, with dbx I
- 1/4″ 2 track, 2 channel, @7.5ip and 15ips, up to 10.5″ reels, with Dolby B, dbx I, or dbx II
- Highspeed cassette (recorded on Poartastudio-style recorders), with Dolby or dbx
- Standard cassette, with Dolby B, C, MPX Filter
- OTARI MX5050 2HSD
- OTARI MX5050 BII
- TEAC A3300SX – 2T Master Recorder
- TEAC A3340S
- REVOX A77
- TASCAM 112R
- Portastudio 414 Mk2
- Fostex X-15